Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our First Post!

As you can see, this is a shared blog between two people who just happen to be madly in love.  However, each of us will be blogging about completely different topics and ideas that interest us individually!

My name is Brittany and sitting directly next to me is my partner in crime, Bradley.  My perspective will be written from the girl's point of view and the main things that interest me today are cooking, fashion, and random tips that help me get through the day! I hope to provide tidbits of my everyday life that I find both interesting and useful to pass onto you!  Now I will transfer the reigns over to Bradley :)

My name is Bradley and I will be writing from the guy's point of view. While Brittany will have the girls entranced with her knowledge of girl things, I shall provide my take on the things that interest the regular guy. Politics, History, Sports, and trying to figure out the gentler sex are just some of the topics I shall focus on. If you ever have a topic that you would like me to look into and discuss, never hesitate to pass me a message. Well, that is enough about me. Let me turn it back over to my better half.

Well, we can't wait to get started on our new favorite hobby so please let us know what you think!

Until Next Time.

Brad & Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment